Application Forms are available for download on our Forms Page.
For answers to frequently asked questions, see our FAQs Page.
Please note that, as of May 1, 2013, the H.E.A.R. Project only accepts forms sent to us by fax (303-751-2519) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Long Form Application:
- The long form may be used to apply for funding for up to $1600 total.
- A maximum of $800 per hearing aid will be funded using the long form (up to two hearing aids per child).
- It is highly recommended that hearing aids purchased using HEAR Project funds be covered by at least a 2 year warranty.
- The long form may be used to apply for funding towards hearing aids, FM Systems, cochlear implants, rehabilitation, and other large hearing-related expenses.
- Please note that an application must be approved prior to any services being rendered. Services provided in the past will not be approved.
Short Form Application:
- The award maximum for a short form is $300 per application.
- Short form funding may be used for batteries, earmolds, repairs, hearing aid warranties, rehabilitation, and other expenses.
- The application must be approved prior to any services being rendered.
H.E.A.R. Project Maximum Award:
- $2000 per child every 5 years (short and long form awards)
- Funding beyond the maximum award may be requested, and can be approved by vote of the HEAR Project Board of Directors.